DSR®2020KVM Switch, 16-port, 1 local user, 2 digital/remote users
- Avocent 16-port DSR®2020 KVM switch provides two digital paths for simultaneous access of two remote servers to remote devices;the ability to remotely power cycle connected devices; external modem support when the network is down
- Compact, KVM over IP appliance integrates KVM, an external modem and power control in one solution.
- Includes a USB local port for keyboard and mouse connections
- Provides access to an unlimited number of servers or serial devices, no matter their location
- Remotely reboot the server to the BIOS level or even power cycle remote devices -all from a single DSView 3 software interface
- Designed for multi-platform servers, including PS/2, Sun and USB
- DSView 3 management software, with hub and spoke architecture, provides failover authentication
- With DSView 3 software advanced security includes audit logs and the ability to assign individual user rights
- On-board Web interface support allows direct access to target devices without additional software.
- Computer: PS/2, Sun, USB
- Monitor: VGA, SVGA (XGA, XGA-II with adaptor), Maximum Local Port: 1600 x 1280, Maximum Remote Port using a DSRIQ module: 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
- Peripherals: USB keyboard and mouse, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse
Vertiv DSR2020 KVM Switch. Tipo de puerto de teclado: USB, PS/2, Tipo de puerto de ratón: USB, PS/2, Tipo de puerto de vídeo: VGA. Máxima resolución: 1280 x 1024 Pixeles. Montaje en rack: 1U, Color del producto: Negro. Consumo energético: 40 W. Certificación: UL, FCC, cUL, ICES-003, CE, GS, VCCI, MIC, C-Tick, GOST