Evolution S EXB Module 2500 / 3000VA RT3U
- Powershare. The Evolution output sockets are individually controlled to provide load-shedding to maximise the backup time and provide remote reboot and sequential start-up as standard.
- Continuous power supply. Hot swappable batteries. The HotSwap MBP (Maintenance By-Pass) module allows the UPS to be replaced without interrupting the power supply.
- Long backup times. 1 to 4 EXB battery units can be added to the Evolution S (from 1250 to 3000VA).
Minimum total cost of ownership
- Line-interactive HF technology: the best price/performance ratio.
- No additional cost: rack 1U and RT models are provided with the rail kits.
- Remote supervision. A wide range of options using the Solution-Pac supplied: SNMP and HTML and relay outputs.
Evolution has unmatched Flexibility.
- Format. Evolution is available in tower format, rack 1U format, RT2U convertible rack/tower version (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks).
- Connections. With FlexPDU and HotSwap MBP the Evolution can be connected by sockets or terminal blocks. They can be installed as required behind, on the side or on top of the unit.
- Compatible with high power factor loads. The Evolution S are rated for 0.9 total power factor (1250 VA/1150 W, 1750 VA/1600 W, 2500 VA/2250 W and 3000 VA/2700 W)
- Interfaces. USB + serial + remote start/stop + slot for optional communications card.
Communications software and hardware
- Solution-Pac software on CD-ROM with each UPS
For monitoring the server(s) powered by the UPS and for local and remote UPS supervision.
- Network Management Card (NMC) 2006
For connecting the UPS to an Ethernet 10/100 network, raising SNMP alarms and supervising the UPS using a simple browser interface.
- NMC environment sensor
Monitoring the temperature, humidity and 2 relay contacts via SNMP or HTML.
- Enterprise Power Manager supervisor
For comprehensive management of a set of UPSs using a Windows PC.
- Management-Pac 2 suite
NMS integration kit: HP OpenView, IBM Tivoli Netview, CA Unicenter, etc.
- Management Card Contacts/Serial
Add a second relay contacts or Serial port to the UPS.
- UPS Control remote display
To monitor the UPS status up to 25m from the unit.
Eaton Evolution S EXB Module 2500 / 3000VA RT3U. Tecnología de batería: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Voltaje de la pila: 230 V, Color del producto: Negro, Gris. Peso: 41,7 kg. Factor de forma: Tower / Rack 3U, Dimensiones (Ancho x Profundidad x Altura): 440 x 484 x 130 mm, Voltaje de entrada: 160 - 294