NVIDIA GeForce 6600 Supports PCI Express and 8 pipelines, DirectX 9.0C and OpenGL 1.5 support, 128-bit memory interface
- Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. 2nd-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
CineFX 3.0 Engine
- Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern.
nView Multi-Display Technology
- Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
OpenGL 1.5 Optimizations and Support
- Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 1.5 application.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0C
- Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0
- Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
- Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
- PureVideo technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
Gigabyte GV-NX66256DP. Familia de procesadores de gráficos: NVIDIA, Máxima resolución: 2560 x 1600 Pixeles, Adaptador gráfico, RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Tipo de memoria de adaptador gráfico: GDDR, Ancho de datos: 128 bit. Tipo de interfaz: PCI Express x16. Versión DirectX: 9.0c. Factor de forma: ATX