ADAPTER PCI UWSCSI NS (PC)
Features & Benefits:
• "Busmastering" Direct Memory Access (DMA) - Allows the adapter to control the transfer of data from the peripherals to the system memory, relieving the system processor of this time consuming burden.
• SCSISelect configuration utility - The SCSISelect configuration utility resident in the adapter's BIOS allows simple, on-screen configuration of the adapter and eliminates the need to manipulate jumpers or terminations during installation.
• Provides up to 40MB/sec burst synchronous data transfer rate
• 133Mbps host bus transfer rate - Allows up to 133Mbps host bus burst transfer rate using 32-bit PCI bus.
• Windows 2000 compatible with IBM PC 300 desktops, Intellistation workstations and Netfinity servers - This Options by IBM product works in harmony on a task-oriented level with Microsoft Windows 2000 (i.e. communicates, shares data or operates programs) and IBM PC 300 desktops, Intellistation workstations and Netfinity servers, helping you to capitalize on the latest technologies found in Microsoft's newest operating system.
IBM ADAPTER PCI UWSCSI. Velocidad de transferencia de datos: 40 Mbit/s, Factor de forma: Internal, Requisitos mínimos del sistema: PC Series systems with PCI slots