ProSafe Gigabit VPN Firewall 25 with 4 Gigabit LAN and Dual WAN Port Switch
- WAN port: Two (2) 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 ports with auto fail-over and load balancing.
- SPI Firewall: Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) to prevent notorious Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) including logging, reporting and e-mail alerts, address, service and protocol, Web URL keyword filtering, prevent replay attack (reassembly attack), port/service blocking. Advanced features include blockJava/ URL/ActiveX based on extension, FTP/ SMTP/RPC program filtering.
- VPN Functionality: Twenty-five (25) dedicated VPN tunnels, Manual key and Internet Key Exchange Security Association (IKE SA) assignment with pre-shared key and RSA/DSA Signatures, key life and IKE lifetime time settings, perfect forward secrecy (Diffie-Hellman groups 1 and 2 and Oakley support), operating modes (Main, Aggressive, Quick), fully qualified domain name (FQDN) support for dynamic IP address VPN connections.
- IPSec Support: IPSec-based 56-bit (DES), 168-bit (3DES), or 256-bit (AES) encryption algorithm, MD5 or SHA-1 hashing algorithm, AH/AH-ESP support, PKI features with X.509 v.3 certificate support, remote access VPN (client-to-site), site-to-site VPN, IPSec NAT traversal (VPN pass-through).
-Mode of Operation: One-to-one/many-to-one Multi-Network Address Translation (NAT), classical routing, unrestricted users per port.
- IP Address Assignment: Static IP address assignment, internal DHCP server on LAN, DHCP client on WAN, PPPoE client support .
- Administration Interface: SNMP support, Telnet, web graphic user interface, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) remote management, user name and password protected; secure remote Management support authenticated through IP address or IP address range and password; configuration changes/upgrades through web GUI.
- Configuration and Upgrades: Upload and down load configuration settings, firmware upgradeable flash memory.
- Logging: SYSLOG, e-mail alerts.
VPN Wizard to simplify configuration of the VPN, Smart Wizard to automatically detect ISP Address type (static, dynamic, PPPoE), Port Range Forwarding, Port Triggering, Exposed Host (DMZ), Enable/Disable WAN Ping, DNS Proxy, MAC.
Netgear FVS124G, ProSafe. Protocolo de trasmisión de datos: Ethernet/Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet. Seguridad con cortafuegos: SPI firewall, Soporte VPN: Twenty-five (25) dedicated VPN tunnels, Manual key and Internet Key Exchange Security Association (I. Memoria Flash: 4 MB, Memoria interna: 16 MB. Peso: 620 g. Requisitos mínimos del sistema: - Cable, DSL or wireless broadband modem and Internet service - Ethernet connectivity from broadband