Radeon X1050 Supports PCI Express and 4 pipelines, DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL support, 512MB memory
Technology provides new levels of image quality using state-of-the-art Anti-Aliasing (AA) and Anisotropic Filtering (AF) techniques. Anti-aliasing enhances image quality by smoothing jagged edges on object outlines. SmoothVision 2.1 uses an advanced multi-sampling technique that takes up to 6 samples per pixel, coupled with powerful loss-less compression technology for maximum efficiency and performance at any display resolution. Anisotropic filtering improves image quality by sharpening blurry textures to bring out finer detail. SmoothVision 2.1 employs an adaptive algorithm that takes from 1 to 16 filtered samples per pixel as required to achieve ideal quality, without wasting effort on parts of the image that would not benefit. Two modes allow this feature to be optimized for performance or image quality, as desired.
- Programmable pixel and vertex shaders
- 16 textures per pass
- Pixel shaders up to 160 instructions with 128-bit floating point precision
- Vertex shaders up to 1024 instructions with flow control
- Multiple render target support
- Shadow volume rendering acceleration
- High precision 10-bit per channel frame buffer support
- Supports DirectX 9.0 and the latest version of OpenGL giving developers the freedom to create more complicated effects than ever before
- The latest generation of ATI's innovative HyperZ bandwidth saving technology, HyperZ III+ plays a pivotal role in allowing Radeon 9800 series and Radeon 9600 series products to reach unprecedented levels of rendering performance. It builds on earlier versions of the technology by adding a more flexible Z-buffer cache that is optimized for the rendering of dynamic real-time shadows. Shadows play a key role in achieving realistic and immersive virtual environments, and will be used extensively in upcoming 3D game titles.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0
- Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0 applications.
OpenGL Optimizations and Support
- Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 1.5 application.
- GPU continues to provide industry-leading video playback with VideoShader technology: a seamless integration of pixel shaders with video. The Radeon 9700 GPU also offers FullStream video de-blocking technology that removes blocky artifacts (noise removal filtering) for captured video and provides sharper image quality.
Catalyst Control Center
- ATI's all-new Catalyst Control Center goes far beyond traditional driver configuration software—it's a feature-rich and stable 3D acceleration control application that puts you in complete command of your ATI visual processing unit (VPU). Catalyst Control Center offers exceptional graphics performance and visual quality for the ultimate in performance, stability, and innovation. Safe GPU overclocking, custom profiles, and assignable hotkeys are just a few of the many new features. You'll also enjoy frequent updates, reliable customer service, and an interactive user feedback program, all backed by ATI's technical confidence, industry-leading capability, and uncompromising commitment to creating your ultimate visual experience.
- Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
- GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promis that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
- To make it easier update the VGA BIOS than before and help users update the latest VGA BIOS from Internet automatically.
Gigabyte X1050 128MB. Familia de procesadores de gráficos: AMD. Tipo de memoria de adaptador gráfico: GDDR2, Ancho de datos: 64 bit. Máxima resolución: 2560 x 1600 Pixeles. Versión DirectX: 9.0, Versión OpenGL: 1.5, Dual Link DVI. Tipo de interfaz: PCI Express x16