Upgrade to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 Personal, NL, Box
Protection from viruses
- Email protection. The program scans email traffic for viruses according to the protocol via which it is sent (POP3, IMAP and NNTP for incoming mail and SMTP for outgoing mail) on any mail program. We also offer plug-ins and treatment for viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express mail databases.
- Scanning of Internet traffic. All HTTP Internet traffic is scanned for viruses in real-time, ensuring that infected objects are not saved to the computer’s hard disk. Statistics about harmful scripts can be accessed using a plug-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- File system protection. Individual files, catalogues and disks can be designated for antivirus scanning. Users can limit antivirus scanning to critical areas of the operating system and startup objects to ensure that attention is focused on the most vulnerable areas of the system.
- Proactive protection. Kaspersky Internet Security monitors program activity and all processes launched in RAM. It notifies users of dangerous, suspicious or hidden processes (that is, rootkits), prevents harmful changes to the file system and restores the system after malicious activity.
Protection from spyware
- Secures confidential information. The program prevents confidential information (such as passwords, bank account numbers and credit card details) being stolen from your computer. It detects phishing messages and disables links to phishing sites.
- Safe Internet surfing. The program prevents dangerous scripts from being launched on websites, and blocks popup windows and advertising banners.
- Blocks automatic dial up programs. Any unauthorized attempts to dial up premium-rate telephone services from your modem are blocked.
Protection from hackers
- Blocks network attacks. Intrusion detection system monitors any network activity that has the characteristics of a hacker attack. The program prevents hacker attacks by blocking connections from the hacker’s computer.
- Full control over network activity. The program controls all requests from applications to websites, in accordance with the program rules that have been set, and tracks all incoming and outgoing data packages.
- Safety on all networks. When a computer connects to a network, the program asks you to specify the type of network (a trusted network, Intranet or the Internet), so that the firewall can choose how strict the rules should be.
- Stealth mode. This technology makes the computer invisible to outside users, effectively preventing all types of DoS (Denial of Service) attacks.
Protection from spam
- Integrated protection from spam. Several methods are used in combination to ensure the highest possible level of spam detection, including blacklists and whitelists of IP addresses and word combinations typical of spam together with self-learning algorithms. The program also scans graphic images for spam attributes.
- Support for common mail programs. An expansion module, specifically designed for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express, enables you to set processing rules for messages according to their post-analysis status.
- Preliminary analysis of messages. To economize time and network traffic, the Mail Manager conducts preliminary analyses of message headings in all incoming email before downloading them from the mail server. This also reduces the risk of spam and viruses being downloaded to your computer.
Kaspersky Lab Upgrade to Anti-Virus 6.0 Personal, NL. Cantidad de licencia: 1. Espacio mínimo del disco duro: 50 MB, RAM mínima: 128 MB. Tipo de software: Actualizasr